- The use of GoLookOn does not require any personally identifying information.
- GoLookOn collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your query. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- GoLookOn tracks anonymous statistics on website use for analysis to better improve the quality of service we can offer. Examples of these statistics are the number category or listing views, search queries, and advertisement clicks.
- GoLookOn does not utilize or require any cookies for the operation of the site.
- GoLookOn will share anonymous statistics collected with our subscribers and advertising partners. Subscribers will be given statistics pertaining to their listing(s) only, and advertising partners will only be given information about advertisements they have purchased.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to all information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- Links that are provided by subscribers and advertising partners which are external to GoLookOn are developed by people over whom GoLookOn has no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
Changes to this Policy